Hi Listers!
I thought I'd forward this notice received from Yahoo in regards to their dropping the
free POP3 access.  I've been using this service myself for a number of years...but,
guess like so many services once offered for free, the lack of advertising dollars is
driving them to fee for service model.  Anyway, so far the web-based email will still
be free, but it looks like we will no longer be able to use any email client (ie,
Arachne,
NetScape, Outlook Express, or my fav--FoxMail) to get your Yahoo mail!
Will send more detail as acquired!
C U 8R!
Wiz  <{;-)
Glenn Gilbreath, Jr.