can anyone help?,

I am using Unix lynx to download a large 9Mb file from the web...

when downloading I used to get 3 options for download including "Use
zmodem or kermit to download to local terminal" -this is the option I
need... because

now I only get one option: "Save to disk" and I don't have enough
available space on my ISP's unix machine to exercise this *one* option (:

in the lynx Help files I read about lynx.cfg and lynxrc

yet I didn't see anything that mentioned ..how to increase download
options..

I mean is there something i can add in the command line??

lynx -cfg xxxxxxxx

I've tried running lynx.old yet still the same dearth of download options

when getting to the D) Download or C) Cancel point I hit D) Download then
get the *one* (unusable to me) option of "Save to disk" - I type "O" for
lynx options yet none of these mention download choices...

please help!!!

andy