Try http://www.monitorworld.com
or the monitor manufacturer: http://www.ibm.com

See the label on the back of the monitor for details.

Make sure that you don't exceed the capability of the monitor.  It is
possible to blow components like the transistors that control the
horizontal sweep if you make them work too hard and fast.

Been there.  Done that.  :-(

Boyd Ramsay

[EMAIL PROTECTED]