Thanks for the help with my cmos question.
Found anyhow the cmos setup always quit frustrating because
the information about the optimizing of cmos setups is so
scattered over the net.
Normally I do not look to often in that setup but because I
have a undefined hanging problem with my computer I a there
more often.
At the moment I have two 4 meg hd's connected and they both
are in LBA mode. What is worrying is that after I have
recognized the second hd as a 4.3 (forgot the exact size)
disc and saved the setup it is changed during the use of my
computer into a 0.495 m size disc. I have looked at the
cmos battery but that seems to be  still ok. Also do not
know when and why it is changed. Thought that the solution
may have been in the LBA thingy. Will anyhow change my cmos
battery and see if it remains in the saved setup.

--

" Every little BYTE helps "

NTReader v0.36w(P)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.