Andy,

What Win 3.1 (that's what I have but should work on 3.11) software are
you looking for?  There's all sorts out there, and you ain't gonna be
able to BUY any of it.

Give me (us) a list of what you want/need, and maybe we can come up with
it or something close.

Also, the entire simtel DOS collection has been archived, so that can be
searched for you also.  You can't buy DOS programs anywhere, except
maybe SOME of the game houses still sell their DOS games (if they have
them).

Name names fellah, cuz you ain't gonna buy the stuff anywhere.

l.d.
====

-- Arachne V1.71;UE01, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/