Re: DOS virus - Day I can assure you that there were many DOS viruses
because we saw them on my clients PC's as well as our own when we ran
the clients software. It also took some time to figure out what the
heck they were circa 1984.

Re: your Electronic Rube Goldberg solution to assure DOS is used - Let
me know when you get your lash up working 24/7/365 without failure.
That is what folks are getting using Linux, *BSD, Solaris, etc.

In case someone doesn't understand Rube Goldberg check out
http://www.rube-goldberg.com/

John O