Hi,

before anything, congratulations and thanks for making this nice
project!

But this is mostly to confirm that the patch for yaird suggested by
Jason Lunz works well, though I had to do two fairly obvious
additional steps:

- install resume to /usr/local/sbin

- add option "resume" to the entry for my swap partition in /etc/fstab
  (alternatively, one has to name the resume partition explicitly in
  /etc/yaird/Default.cfg).

I hope this can become part of the Debian package!

For the documentation (HOWTO), it might be worth adding a paragraph
for people who do not use initrd, but rather some version of
initramfs; without Jason's message, I probably would not have figured
it out.

Thanks again,

Marten