I guess this gets best solved on the mailinglist. Usually Stefan adds
s2ram whitelist entries.
                                                        Pavel

----- Forwarded message from Geoff Kuenning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: s2ram works on Latitude D820

I have a shiny new Dell Latitude D820.  Being a brave soul, I just
tried "s2ram -f".  To my great pleasure, it works!  Here's the output
from s2ram -i:

This machine can be identified by:
    sys_vendor   = "Dell Inc."
    sys_product  = "Latitude D820                   "
    sys_version  = ""
    bios_version = "A01"
See /usr/src/linux/Doc*/power/video.txt for details,
then reimplement neccessary steps here and mail patch to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Good luck!

If you report a problem, please include the complete output above.

So I guess you can add it to your table.
--
    Geoff Kuenning   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

is.  If you don't, it's its.  Then too, it's hers.  It isn't her's.  It
isn't our's either.  It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.

----- End forwarded message -----

(cesky, pictures)
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html