On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 12:48:40AM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:

> > consistently even when in X.  The motherboard has an onboard VIA
> > graphics controller (Unichrome CLE266), and I'm using the X.org 7.1
> > server/drivers and kernel 2.6.17 with VIA-specific AGP and DRI.
>
> Do you have different PCI card than the person who submitted the
> previous whitelist entry?

Those EPIA boards have onboard graphics chips IIUC.

> If so... we need to enhance whitelist to look at PCI IDs, too....

Well, and which framebuffers are used (i suspect this is a vesafb vs.
plain vgacon issue), which X server version is running, ...

> Any volunteers?

I believe we should start the "let the whitelist live in HAL" era :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried                     | "Please, just tell people
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |               to use KDE."