On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 11:40:40PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote something about integrating s2disk with powersaved (appended).
> Please have a look.  [I've already seen that SUSE 10.1 uses the same
> mechanism, so this seems to apply to it either.]
>
> I'd like to add it to the package as a "miscellaneous" document.

It looks good, however i'd like Holger's comment if it is a good idea
to replace the do_suspend_to_disk action, since it might do some additional
stuff (ignoring button events after resume comes to my mind) or if we should
just advise to hack /usr/lib/powersave/do_acpi_sleep, where the stuff is
handled now also in a shell script but it might have a special handling
around it.

--
Stefan Seyfried                     | "Please, just tell people
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |               to use KDE."