Jason Lunz wrote:
> Come to think of it, I wonder how many of the "in-kernel swsusp doesn't
> work but suspend2 does" reports this is responsible for.

Hmm, I won't argue against in-kernel swsusp that much (two years after
suspend2 and it finally seems to begin to work ;-)), but uswsusp broke my
computer pretty well -- system cannot recognize swap signature, so I had to
do mkswap, swapon manually.

Thanks, I will probably rather stay with in-kernel swsusp -- in two years,
we can talk whether I should try again ;-).

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
      -- Winston Churchill