Hi

I hope this is right place to write :-).

On ASUS P5LD2-VM s2ram -f works fine, here is output of s2ram -i:

    sys_vendor   = "System manufacturer"
    sys_product  = "System Product Name"
    sys_version  = "System Version"
    bios_version = "0406    "

Using Board Information Block instead of System Information
Block would give better information (don't ask me why they fill in
such crap):

Handle 0x0002, DMI type 2, 8 bytes
Base Board Information
        Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer INC.