On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 10:05:07PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday, 27 March 2007 15:18, Tim Dijkstra wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I changed the short option for s2both/s2disk --config,
> > which currently is -f to -c, so we can use -f for --force. This of
> > course breaks stefan his scripts;)
>
> Generally looks good, but this last change breaks many existing setups
> (which is why I haven't added the s2ram options to s2both myself yet ;-)).
>
> I think we can use another option for 'force' in s2both, like '-w'
> (for 'no whitelist').

Or simply require the long option "--force" for s2both.
Since i know of no scripts actually using s2both right now, new scripts
should probably generally use the long options.
I will convert my part of the world to long options ;-)

--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"
"Well, surrounding them's out."