you can white list
    sys_vendor   = "FUJITSU SIEMENS"
    sys_product  = "LIFEBOOK T4210"
    sys_version  = " "
    bios_version = "Version 1.02 "

works with
s2ram -f -v

Story:
from all possibe switches of s2ram (-a [1-3], -s, -p, -m, vga=0 (grub) ,
together 64 possibilties) I tryed round 40.
Than I found in the cvs version new switch -v , and it works on the
first time!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
Could you please mail me when my notebook is whitelisted in cvs, please?

Jay

PS
Compiling and installing of uswsusp is is a nightmare.
many -dev packages are necessary and it was difficut to find them.
Installing? Still I dont know if I installed it allright. (make
install-s2both, make install-s2disk, make install-s2ram), is that all?
(why make install doesnt work?)