Hello again, after investigating for almost half a year (ok, that wasn't so
active) I find this on the lkml:

http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/1/27/145 - Thomas Gleixner wrote:

    ata_piix survives exactly one suspend resume cylce. After resuming the
    second time the disk is not longer usable.

So my problem isn't exactly that, but it's a good point to start from, I hope.
As I experienced, using the s2ram script is more reliable than simply press
the Fn-F4 combo, and make ubuntus (pmi? whatever...) acpi-system to handle
the suspending process, with s2ram I can put the computer to sleep more than
once. But after a while neither helps s2ram. But if the system is suspended
for a long time, the next try to put it to sleep in most cases fails.

(When it coudn't be sent to suspend, the SysRq-combo won't work, also there
aren't any acces to the machne through ssh, but the wifi can be switched off
with Fn-F11. - If I weren't so tired of debbuging this I think I call this
situation a bit funny :| )