Hi Michele,

> Basically I have an Asus M2NPV-VM board and I was not able to make suspend to
> ram working and I posted a message sometime ago.
hmm, lucky for me I did not had to do anything. It really worked out of
the box - which caught my by (pleasant) surprise.

> I am interested in your experience, could you please tell me some more info
> about the hardware and test conditions:
Of course, here you are:
> - which CPU you have
Athlon64 X2 2GHz (I think thats an 3800+ or so)
> - s2ram works from console or from X ?
>From X and console
> - TV output or RGB output ?
DVI Output
> - kernel command line (from dmesg)
>From dmesg?

uname says: 2.6.20-15-generic #2 SMP

menu.lst from grub says:
title           Ubuntu, kernel 2.6.20-15-generic
root            (hd0,0)
kernel          /vmlinuz-2.6.20-15-generic
root=UUID=b7c8148a-5c62-4b20-997d-89a
ae0af0991 vga=0x307 ro
initrd          /initrd.img-2.6.20-15-generic
quiet
savedefault

> - are you using SATA hard disk ?
Yes

> - memory size ?
1GB in two modules

> Since this motherboard is equipped with Nvidia 6150, did you follow the
> instruction in
> http://en.opensuse.org/NVidia_Suspend_HOWTO ?
No need to follow any instructions. I am just using the binary driver
from the following modules:
nvidia-kernel-common                       20051028+1ubuntu7

xserver-xorg-video-nv                      2.0.0-0ubuntu3
nvidia-glx                                 1.0.9631+2.6.20.5-15.20

>From xorg.conf:
Section "Device"
        Identifier      "nVidia Corporation C51PV [GeForce 6150]"
        Driver          "nvidia"
        BusID           "PCI:0:5:0"
        Option          "UseFBDev"              "true"
EndSection

Which distribution/linux flavour you're using?
Mine is (x)ubunu feisty

--
Cu,
Robert