Robert,

I am very interested in your results.
Basically I have an Asus M2NPV-VM board and I was not able to make suspend to
ram working and I posted a message sometime ago.

I have followed the instructions on http://en.opensuse.org/S2ram, but I never
managed to have the display back.

I am interested in your experience, could you please tell me some more info
about the hardware and test conditions:
- which CPU you have
- s2ram works from console or from X ?
- TV output or RGB output ?
- kernel command line (from dmesg)
- are you using SATA hard disk ?
- memory size ?

Since this motherboard is equipped with Nvidia 6150, did you follow the
instruction in
http://en.opensuse.org/NVidia_Suspend_HOWTO ?

Thanks

Michele

SERVIZIO VOICE: TELEFONA e INVIA SMS dal tuo computer a tariffe vantaggiose!
Scopri come telefonare e videochiamare gratis da pc a pc.
http://voice.repubblica.it