Hi there,

I'd like to use s2ram (current Debian unstable packages:
0.6~cvs20070513-1) on the following machine:

    sys_vendor   = "IBM"
    sys_product  = "252545G"
    sys_version  = "ThinkPad X41"
    bios_version = "74ET47WW (1.17 )"

I can invoke s2ram without any additional parameters without making it
complain. Therefor I guess it's in the whitelist already.

Unfortunately suspending doesn't work with the options specified in the
whitelist. I managed to get things working with the following options
for s2ram:

  --force --vbe_mode --acpi_sleep 3

I think you need to update your whitelist?

-Flo

--
BOFH excuse #280:
Traceroute says that there is a routing problem in the backbone.  It's