Hi,

On Friday, 20 July 2007 19:56, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> Hello Rafael,

Thanks for all of the patches so far. :-)

> Yet another patch in the suspend2 feature-set series.
> It sets cpufreq to maximum during the cycle.
> It is important to finish the process as quickly as possible (human engineer
> issue :) )
> When running on batteries it may take forever without this...
>
> Please consider to apply.

Hmm, I'm not sure.  I'd like to know what people on the list think about it.
Stefan, Pavel?

> If you accept this, I will update the HOWTO later.
>
> BTW: It is starting to be very difficult to provide patches without
> conflict... This one conflicts with the compress one at Makefile.
>
> Queue:
> suspend-lzo.patch
> suspend-pciutils.patch
> suspend-prefix.patch
> suspend-reboot.patch
> suspend-cpufreq.patch
>
> Future: fbsplash support.

OK, please stop posting patches for a while, until I have a chance to process
the pending ones (I've been a bit time-constrained recently). :-)

Greetings,
Rafael

--
"Premature optimization is the root of all evil." - Donald Knuth