On 7/23/07, Pavel Machek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I guess it is easiest way for gentoo, but... I'd prefer not to switch
> compression algorithms too often, unless there's good reason to.

Support is a good reason.... :)
Tried to talk to lzf developer, I don't want to quote the rude responses I got.

I don't want you to switch but allow another option.
If you ask me... I think lzo will be better for most users... But I
don't want to decide one way or another, just give the option and
packagers will use what best to their environment.

Thanks!
Alon.