On 8/4/07, Tim Dijkstra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:45:20 +0200
> "Rafael J. Wysocki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > 1. Move main() out of s2ram.c into s2ram-main.c, this will enable s2ram.o
> > > to be included
> > > in both s2ram and s2both without recompilation.
>
> That way we get even more s2ram-* files. In s2ram.c there would not be
> much left; only one function of only a few lines. Can't you do that
> differently?

Hello,

What I basically doing is take-out the utilities (md5, encrypt, s2ram,
vbe, radeon, etc...)
And compile them one time with same settings into a library.

Then compile s2ram, s2disk, s2both with this library.

So we have common code base for suspend binaries, but different main
functions for each.

So... yes... the common code for the library as far as s2ram is
concerned is a simple function... :)

I think it is much easier to understand and maintain the package this way...

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.