I don't know if you people have thought about this, but this is what I
would like to do. I'm going to be building a 1970 Chevelle to be daily
driven. I want to put a very healthy 350 engine along with a 4 speed
overdrive trans. I want strong power and good fuel economy.(Shooting for
25mpg). I am also concerned about exhaust gasses. I'm going to ad dual
catalytic converters(high flow). I'm also interested in maybe running the
car on either ethanol or the ethanol/gasoline blend(E85 i think it's
called).Would this help reduce harmful emissions? What would I have to
modify to run on this fuel? Is there a better fuel for my project? Any help
would be appreciated by me and the planet. thanks

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/2/_/837408/_/973628911/