It«s OK. It«s more SYMBOLICAL  than historical, because diesel created
different alternative motors.

We can consider 1892 like the diesel year ( the patent year ) and august the
10th, 1893 like the biodiesel ( conventional ) day.

I will include it in the homepage.

About coordinated actions, I suggest :

- International Biodiesel Organization with Continental collaborations : for
example, we need a Biodiesel Organization for the European Union and all
Europe.

- Compare the law approved promoting biodiesel and suggest some common
ground for all the countries.
- Compare the obstacles to use and make ( including the homemade ) biodiesel
( for example, in Spain there is a Waste Vegetable Oil monopoly ) and
suggest a common ground to remove them.
- An International Declaration about Biodiesel and their advantages.
- Pure International Action relating United National, the petro-philial
International Energy Agency and so on, reclaming the promoting of biodiesel.
- Offer information ( and biodiesel - we have to discuss how - ) in the
streets in some cities ( capitals chiefly ) like happened in London. This a
very important point.
- More ideas you can propose ;)

All the best.