Yo Tek

Wouldn't want to endanger your chickens by stealing their lunch to
make BD! Seriously, you can buy roast rat at restaurants in Bangkok.
Different rat though, not those grey sewer jobs, brown bushrats
mostly that have invaded the cities. We were infested with them at
the Beach House in Hong Kong, quite cute, nice animals, not at all
disgusting. Came down from the adjoining mountain. Trouble was they
were taking over, and apart from their staple diet of fruit and
veggies they also had a taste for electrical wiring. I lost patience
when they ate our washing machine. I killed maybe 80 of them after
that. We didn't get round to eating any though. :-)

Then there's the roast dog at the restaurants in Shenzhen... Naah,
another time.

Rat pelts, skaar? You mean they'd have to skin them? Might be a bit
of a disincentive.

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever