It  is great to try things out and if they seem to be working , then they
probably are, but i am a little dubious about this system for several
reasons; gasoline cars are very sensitive to mixture, and the fuel injection
, or carburetor, mixes the fuel and air in an exact ratio to provide enough
but not too much fuel. the reason that fuel injected cars run better, last
longer, get better mileage, make more power, and (the major reason they came
into being), they produce less pollution. a good bargain al laround, in
spite of some resistance to the new from a lot of mechanics in the early
stages of introduction in the 70's.
the point i would like to make is that it appears that you are introducing
some air, presumably with some water and some alcohol, into the intake
manifold. the air would make it lean, the alcohol would make it rich, and
the water would have no effect other than cooling the combustion process.
Water injection has been used a lot, and is a good thing, but i think the
mixture of water and alcohol fume is probably not an accurate stoichometric
(proper ratio of air/fuel, which varies depending on the fuel being used )
ratio, which could cause plug fouling, burning out of the catalytic
converter, and excess emissions. checking the emissions on a smog machine
would tell the tale. There is a good chance that the fuel injection system
would compensate for a small amount of discrepancy, as it is designed to do,
but large differences would be a problem
 a second point i would like to make is that it sounds like you are putting
the vapors into the manifold " below the plate", that is, down the air
stream from the throttle plate, which means that the vacuum is high at idle,
and almost non-existent at full throttle, which means that you are putting
the vapors in at idle, and not at high speed.
in places other than america, the cars will not have a catalyst, but all the
other proiblems would still apply, as with a carbureted car.
 hope this helps in your developments,
anton