I am getting nice clean used oil from a company that fries up corn chips. if
you are in range of san frncisco, i will give you a barrel or two. I have
looked into it for someone else, and it ewill not be worth it to ship it any
distance.
anton
----------
>From: "Greg Yohn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [biofuel] oil sellers
>Date: Feb 12, 2001, 7:17 PM
>

>If you want cheap oil that you can afford, you need to press your own oil
>or use used oil, otherwise the price for new oil will cost very much more
>than regular diesel in the U.S. If you are from outside the U.S., new oil
>will be less than diesel.
>
>Greg

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details