Im far from San Fran..  All I have here is resturants who only change their
oil when they must..

I have read articles that say lye does not make a good biofuel.  Is this
true and if so where do you get potassium hydroxide?  Some reports have said
that home made aclohol is not good enough.  Im getting a lot of conflicting
info..  Can I use WVO lye and home-made alchol or not?  Are there any
special methods for it?

Sorry about all the questions!  Im, well.. lost <grin>

I was going to just run home brew in my car, but have been told that it
swells seals and rings and cause a need for major overhauls..  Biodesel is
said to clog up your fuel injectors.  But then how did the vegi van drive
across the country?  Which is the better fuel?

Perhaps I should just get a bike :-/

can NE1 share their knowledge about all this please?

Thanks,
Dan