If you use diesel fuel for start up, I do not think a "small"
amount of glycerine would hurt, in warm weather. The diesel fuel
would act as a solvent. But in cold weather I have doubts. If
only fuel injectors were at stake, I would'nt worry. They are
very easy to take apart and/or rebuild, and only about $40 or so
each. But a fuel injection pump is a bigger ballgame. And bigger
bucks. I rebuilt them in a clean room, with special tools. the
parts kit was around $75 depnding on the pump. It is tedious
work and labor is $65 to $90 an hour here. If parts are broken,
more$. stephen