Thanks for the reply.  I have no intention of running anything other than
BD.  I am trying just trying to find out if unwashed BD will cause the
problems you mention.  I am not worried about a small excess of Methanol as
the vehicle will be new.  Do the fine filters you speak of remove residual
glycerin?  and does the small amount left in a well reacted batch of BD a
concern (unwashed).

Thanks,

Ed