Greetings to all in the group.  I got a hold of  our local representive of
which there  two, have told them what I am trying to do with biodiesel,
methane and ethenol, and both are highly excited about it.  They both have
been 2 months at the state capitol talking about what to do  to  help with
the electric and fuel situations, have been in touch with the powers to be,
have it in writing now, that they will buy any electricity I make and pay
0.025 cents per kw pre hour, also using biodiesel for heating
greenhouses,to raise food for hydroponics, both reps. are excited, and will
help me to find a grant.  Both reps want to come here to see what I am
doing and how.