> have it in writing now, that they will buy any electricity I make
and pay
> 0.025 cents per kw pre hour, also using biodiesel for heating
                  both reps. are excited,
Reminds me of a certain sailor boy,,,

In 1997, a dairy put in an anaerobic digester and sold excess at
$.038 and was charged $.028 for any juice he used.
The Traverse City Power and light(Michigan) had sold green juice for
wind gens at a premium and had to turn away customers as output(winds
don't always blow)

A 500 thousand watt generator(cummins) will use 35.2 gallons per hour.
a 125k will use 10 GPH. All is fine if using methane for free, add
$.70 gallon for whsle veggie oil or $1.25 diesel and the cost of
generating electricity is over $.04.

I pay $.08 a K/hr, the best use is to replace an existing customer
paying more than .08 and sell the excess for at least .05, to do
otherwise, you would be subsidising as much as the US army! You have
a local energy supply that is much more valuable than any Saudi or
Venezualian produced oil. If all they will give you is .025, then
find another use for the excess as you stated before, grow some
strawberries(Erd Berren) and invite your home town to sample the
forrbidden fruit(whats a huge sheet of plastic worth??) ((A free
steak dinner to first one that lets me sample a hydroponic
strawberry))(((fresh)))

A diesel engine is 37% efficient, resulting in 63% heat, a cheap way
to produce BioD, eh?