After reading all of the posts on these lists about hemp, particularly
the ones about how difficult it is to get hemp products into the US, I
had a surprize today.

I went shopping with my girlfriend, and one of the places we went was
The Body Shop.  On a big display on the glass wall of the store what did
I find?  Hemp oil.  And a stack of products made from hemp oil.  Soap,
cream, hand lotion, lip balm, candles, and a number of others.

They were really expensive, as is everything from The Body Shop, but I
was tempted to buy some anyway, well, just because.

After reading the posts about people getting arrested for bringing
industrial hemp into the US, I just have to ask; Did the DEA relent
while I wasn't looking?

Did I miss something?

Alan
--
Aviation is more than a hobby.  It is more than a job.  It is more than
a career.  Aviation is a way of life.