From: "David Reid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 5:27 PM
Subject: [biofuel] Foggers

> Before we lose track of it and so we can compare results how many people
are trialling and are prepared to try this water fogger device of Ron Novaks
that Dick Carlstein has had good success with? A list of people who are
involved or interested seems to be as follows: Dick Carlstein, David Teal,
Munirna, Dick Carmichael, Marc de Piolenc possibly, and myself. There must
be others. Can you let us know who you are? Results from as many places and
people as possible would be interesting and have more meaning.
> B.r.,  David

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

---