I have been looking at a product for distilling ethanol (a solvent recovery
unit) and am not enough of an engineer to tell if it will work - the salesman
assures me it will. See the unit at www.rescience.com. His name is Tome Graves
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Can any of you people tell me more? If it does what they say it will, it is a
HUGE leap forward. He says someone is using it to make ethanol for mixing
biofuel.

Craig
Green Bay, WI

We support environmentally friendly advertising.  Green Bay (920) 434-4555
      Appleton (920) 731-9292
      1-800-985-9000
      email

Free shopping coupons from AmeriCoupons.com

To be removed from future mailings simply reply to this message with "Remove"
in the subject line.