>Thanks Marc for your contribution with this "oldtimer".
>If you can scan the relevant pages, I«ll appreciate it very much.
>Regards.
>Ricardo Tournier

Yes, indeed, thankyou Marc. If we could nail down the purifying and
impurities issues, the whole process could be almost self-contained,
the holy grail. Any chance of your translating it to English,
Ricardo? :-) Maybe Babelfish would do most of the work (definitely
not all).

By the way, Ken Provost, if you're reading this, salt (sodium
chloride) is cheap and obtainable enough, and easy to dry. Any idea
how much water a pound/kilo of salt would absorb?

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects