Hi guys Its Jonathan again excuse the email address
I am not trying to be provocative but I bought that book from the
fuel tank to the fryer. By Tickel.
In it there were little fuel heaters made by Diesel Therm.
As I am building a genset to run on tallow I thought I would look
them up. And what do I find. These guys are selling the full kit to
convert your car to vedgie oil for 300 quid (950 DM)That includes a
new extra fuel tank. So I had a look at their links page and there
must be some sort of price war as one of their suppliers of their kit
called Heipro was offerring the kit for 250 quid (750 DM).
Now maybe there is still a market for biodiesel from waste vedgie oil
which cant be used in your car. But that must now be strictly it. Its
a lot cheaper to buy this kit then to go to all the trouble to
produce your own biodiesel.
Diesel Therm is only on the web in gerry speak so go to google and
search for diesel therm when youve found the page , hit translate.
Actual web site
http://home.t-online.de/home/autotechnik/dieseltherm.htm
Jonathan