From: steve spence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2001 8:35 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Information requires

see below:

Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.com
Palm Pilot Pages - http://www.webconx.com/palm
X10 Home Automation - http://www.webconx.com/x10
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(212) 894-3704 x3154 - voicemail/fax
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children.