From: Appal Energy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 6:49 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] What's the difference

> It turns out that I have located a source for good quantities of used
> hydrogenated vegetable oil.
>
> Before I enter into any negotiations I wonder whether this type of oil
will
> prove difficult to convert into biodiesal.
>
> Any thoughts on this?

Mike,

Go for it!!! Your final biodiesel product will have a greater energy value
than a biodiesel derived from the same oil before it was hydrogenated.

Don't offer them money outright, if you can avoid it, especially if they are
presently paying to have it removed.

If you can afford it, tell 'em you'll remove it for free. That should make
you their friend for life.

Todd
Appal Energy