Thank you very much Keith.
Kirk

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 8:39 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [biofuel] Water vs Energy Importance

Hello Kirk

>Hello all
>
>Just joined the group a day or so ago.
>Am semi retired former aerospacer. Have been interested in alternative
>energy for over 25 years.
>Ham, KC7THL, and read a bit. Live in North America, central Montana to be
>more precise.
>
>The post below regarding potable water is worse than you know.

You're quite right. It's hard to describe how serious it is. I just
skimmed the surface because it's a bit OT. I didn't mention Europe,
for instance, where most of the rivers are in a state of crisis.

There are two issues here, water availability, and water quality,
very much a double crisis, with very few countries exempted.

Might help a bit if Mr Gates had had to pay $24 million instead of
just $24,000 for squandering all that precious water, the stuff's way
too cheap (like fuel).

---