Hi Mike

>Keith,
>
>Nice to hear that you're from around the corner. I live in Hout Bay and know
>your travel route well.  Just about one of the most breath-taking ways of
>driving to work.

It's spectacular! Especially on a big bike. Almost a good enough
reason to have a job (but not quite!). Via Silvermine's quicker, but
who cares? I lived in Hout Bay too for awhile, very pleasant.

>Sea Point is still much the same

Yes, flatland. :-( Special place before they tore it down in the 60s.

>but Noordhoek has grown.  It has its own
>Mcdonalds.

Ulp! (WVO?) I used to live in Monkey Valley, I know that's changed a
lot. The vlei was still extant then, the end of the African migratory
route, and the sandveld flora. Is it still there, or have the wattles
taken over completely? (Biomass, they were saying.)

>Although Long Beach is still pristine and we got that famous
>right breaker ( or is it left) near Kommetjie.

Where all the Endless Summers end, the ultimate wave. Should be
right? Can't remember. Bit of competition from Geoffrey's Bay, was
the issue ever settled?

>Ja broer, kom oor dan gaan vang ons kreef en maak u braai.

Lekker! You know then. I'll hold you to that! After you've shown me
round your thriving biod factory, eh?

>Lekker om met jou te praat.

:-) Take care

Keith