Hi Pedro

You should investigate the oil content of oilseed rape - I mean the
plant itself, not the seeds. And don't be put off when they tell you
it's too expensive to make extraction worthwhile - that may be true
for food uses, but maybe not if you plan to burn the stuff in a
motor. Other plants may be worth investigating for this too.

I think we maybe haven't started focusing properly on all the
available sources of oil. I reckon you're on the right track, please
keep going.

Good luck!

Regards

Keith Addison