Go to www.veggievan.com and buy the book. This list and the message board
listed http://biodiesel.infopop.net/ can fill you in on the details.

Greg
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jeff Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 6:05 PM
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [biofuel] I'm a Newbie!!

  I am new to the Bio fuel scene and enjoy lurking on this list. I have
found
  donut shops eager to be rid of their waste oil and really don't quite know
  what to do next. I have extensive fabrication experience and am looking
  forward to running my diesels on old donut squeezings. Any input would be
  greatly appreciated.
  Thanks,
  Jeff E.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor