I've been to the ATF page a dozen times and I don't
see form 5110.74 if that's what I need :)
Well the still will be located on
commercial/industrial land afaik, if not then I
suppose I won't be too legal.. the police aren't that
nosy around here.
But being legal is the way to get ahead without the
risk of causing trouble for yourself.
Red tape isn't a problem. As long as there aren't
ridiculous limitations I'll be fine.. and I'll be glad
to let everyone know how my experiment goes.
-Martin Klingensmith