I was asked today why there was a ban on feeding cotton meal and oil
to stock (the Japanese found residual pesticide in Australian beef)
but the oil was recommended for human cooking. (Not actually cooking
humans per se more cooking for human consumption)
Does anyone know how or if the contaminants can be removed?
I'm in the midst of my first cotton seed batch.
Some one asked about using the centrifuge for testing purity. I do
intend to test some product by adding more alcohol and lye to a
sample and seperating the glycerol with the centrifuge but I'm
waiting for some proper centifuge tubes. The plastic tubes I have
been using are destroyed by the combination of the BD and the
centrifuge.
Harry