Where would be a good place for a city boy to start researching this type of
fuel as far as getting to  they swing of things
All helpful references such as books, web sites etc  for the beginners is what
we need . My 8 (yes I said 8) year old is the person who start this
environmentally friendly path my Family has recently started to walk upon and
they say "that a journey of a 1000 miles begins with but one step " Help me
PLEASE

                Newly Recruited Treehugger

                Christopher S Weller