>Can I ask you what your problem is? Maybe you need not
>be so anal about what the subject line says and read
>the message. I read all the messages. Is your internet
>connection and/or computer so slow that you can't load
>a message, if you see something uninteresting then
>delete it? I have a hard time thinking it could be
>that bad.
>Chill out a little
>-Martin Klingensmith

He's right, you're wrong. Better not to make an issue of it. Please
see Message #6710, "Snipping, PLEASE TAKE NOTE - was Re: Re:
[biofuel", Thu 6/14/2001:

"... This is standard netiquette, much neglected but good behaviour
nonetheless. Required behaviour.

"It's also a good idea to change the subject heading when you change
the subject - eg, the subject heading of this message: "Snipping,
PLEASE TAKE NOTE - was Re: Re: [biofuel] Still start-up". It saves
time, especially for people using the web interface to read messages
while online."

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects