Are you saying that there is no substantial difference in processing fish
oil versus the other types ( veggie and lard )?

My supply of oil is dark brown and liquid.  It comes from the sludge at the
bottom of fish oil container tanks(no water). There are no solids in it.  I
have not noticed any congealing.

My cats going crazy!!

Could you give me more detail?

Mike