I was just looking through some information for New
York State on grants/loans
You/I could apply for a grant, what is not covered in
the grant could be paid for with a Energy $mart loan
that, from $1k - $20k, has 5% interest.
over 30 states have such grant/loan programs, I've
heard from a secondary source that California will pay
for half of a photovoltaic system you install, up to
5Kw. -- however I do not live in CA so I haven't been
looking any more :)
*tired*
-Martin Klingensmith