From: eric almanzan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] money to start my own biofuel setup, how big of a batch
can i make at a time? and what about that guy with the question marks on his
jacket?
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:25:34 -0700 (PDT)

I know exactly what I need to get a small scale
biodiesel operation going, I figure that a shed with
one of those restaurant type hoods to suck up all the
fumes with about 8 camp stoves, and five gallon
buckets would be a good little setup, and eventually I
would like to get a big gas tank and pump to transfer
it to vehicles, these are just ideas considering that
i have no idea how much it will cost to make
biodiesel, and how much I would have to charge to make
any money.  but are there industrial processes out
there, maybe like a really big vat to do like a
hundred gallons at a time or something like that?

what about that guy on tv with the question marks on
his jacket who sells that book about how to get the
government to give you money to start a business?? is
that legitimate? or would it be a waste of 50 dollars?

if only i had a few thousand dollars to get started, i
think it would be a good little business, even if i
didnt make much money.