Personally I think the "Model American" is the keep up with the Jones got to
make more money so I
can buy more stuff on credit as long as I have my Cable TV and a Full Belly
every thing is Fine why
mess with the system because they're not messing with me type of person.
These are the same type of people who don't vote because it doesn't matter any
way then complain
about how the gov runs things Instead of trying to change things.

I personally am a member of several different groups(numerous) receive about
600 emails a day that I read
(not counting the junk and Spam) try to learn as much as I can so that I can
1. be Self Reliant
2. Spread the Word to like minded people
3. ask the right questions to Public Officials (to include my representatives
in gov.) and get the ball rolling
4. help teach and guide the young people in my neighborhood
5. keep the bad elements out of are family orientated neighborhood (i.e. no
hookers,drug dealers,etc.)
6. Vote knowledgeable